Come join Ozo Group PLT and begin the rest of your future with us. OZOGROUP’s recruiting Vision Statement is to provide a World Class development program that attracts, retains, and produces emerging leaders. By combining a whole company approach with individual mentorship, formal and hands on education, we provide an opportunity for our employees to be immersed in our cultural values that have lead us to profitability and success. Start your career today and apply!!
Sent your resume to email@example.com
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and technical knowledge
- Classroom experience with welding processes
- In at least their junior year of school
- Ability to be proactive in recognizing improvement opportunities are necessary
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS)
- Safely and efficiently using welding tools, cuts, lays out, fits and welds sheet metal, other metal or alloyed metal parts to fabricate or repair equipment to operate effectively.
- Conduct thorough daily workplace examinations; maintain safe, clean and organized work zone and work place.
- Receive daily tasks from supervisor for specific projects or task of the day.
- Must be able to read blue prints for specific job task.
- Responsible for repair of using welding tools such as grinder, wire brushing, cutting torch or cutting disc.
- Fabricate necessary parts using welding machine or oxy-acetylene torch.
- Must lift varying weights occasionally, up to 50lbs.
- Properly follow all company policies and regulations for safe working procedures and environment. Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas.
- Follow directions of Foreman as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite.
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance of welding equipment and supplies such as hand, power, and hydraulic tools.
- Perform daily pre-and-post inspections to the truck with appropriate documentation in compliance with company policies.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Reliable attendance is essential to performance in this role.